watch this, and be inspired:
http://www.tangle.com/view_video.php?viewkey=f01ddda0a84aa85d069e
God, bring us deeper, deeper till nothing matters anymore but You.
not the way I look in front of people.
not things I have or not have.
but YOU, only YOU!
Friends, it's not too late yet. as long as there's breath, there's a hope. I agree what Mitch Albom said in his book : "No life is a waste, the only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we're alone."
http://www.tangle.com/view_video.php?viewkey=f01ddda0a84aa85d069e
God, bring us deeper, deeper till nothing matters anymore but You.
not the way I look in front of people.
not things I have or not have.
but YOU, only YOU!
Friends, it's not too late yet. as long as there's breath, there's a hope. I agree what Mitch Albom said in his book : "No life is a waste, the only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we're alone."
with Jesus, anything is possible. Dont let yourself be fooled any longer.
BE FREE!
1 comments:
Jesus is the author of salvation..
Yesus yg buat saya bebas dari hal-hal terikat yg sbnrmya susah d lepas tapi setelah d sentuh SEGALA SESUATU DI UBAHNYA dengan mudah...
Post a Comment