Have u ever heard people made that kinda statements? Well, somehow this is true, but not all true. To be honest, I was one of them, one of the hypocrites. I thought I was good enough, and knew enough. Until I realized, I knew nothing.
"The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today, is Christians whoJesus isnt like "a Genie in the bottle", where we can easily call and then put Him back in bottle. And yet many times, we often treat Him like that.
acknowledge Jesus with their lips, then walk out the door and deny him by their
lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable." ~ DC
Talk
Lets do something more, something radical. Saying we love Jesus, going to church and bible study, doing ministry, wearing "I love God" t-shirt, having "Jesus loves me" sticker in car's bumper clearly arent enough at all.
Lets do something more.
Lets live our life for something worth living for, and die for something worth dying for. Lets live for Jesus.
6 comments:
waaaaaaaaa, wua wua wua wauuuuuuuuuuu
tajem...., cakiittt, tobattt, ampunnn, gua juga begitu huhuhuhuhuhuuuuuuu (nangis)
suara kenabian, tegoran neeee. keep on going sister!
wuaaaaaaa, wuaaaaaaaaaaaaa, wuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
(nangis), tobat... you are talking about me too. waaaaaaaaaaaaa (hicks2)
you know what, i'm not even better than you. hehe, that's why i wrote it. let's be better! =D
ini baru makanan enak, keras, hahaha
"Jesus isnt like "a Genie in the bottle", where we can easily call and then put Him back in bottle. And yet many times, we often treat Him like that."
agree. He lives, He's not some stupid doll you toy around with.
me like!!
today..i've make a notes about "Prayer"...mom minta buattin ttg doa coz esok mau pinpim ibadah ttg tetap berdoa...
Today..my grand father. passed away...
Post a Comment