i've learned..

I've learned....
That happiness is a choice, like it's said that happiest people do not necessarily have the best of everything. and somehow it's true.

I've learned....
That when I give others smile, it makes me feel better.

I've learned....
That just one person saying to me, 'You've made my day!' makes my day.

I've learned....
That having a child fall asleep in your arms is one of the most peaceful feelings in the world.

I've learned....
That being kind is more important than being right.

I've learned....
That I'm so imperfect, sometimes I win and sometimes I lose too. And that what makes me human.

I've learned....
That I can always pray for someone when I don't have the strength to help him in some other way.

I've learned....
That no matter how serious your life requires you to be, everyone needs a friend to act goofy with.

I've learned....
That simple walks with my father around the block when I was a child did wonders for me as an adult.

I've learned....
That I never know how someone meant for me until i lost them.

I've learned....
That we should be glad God doesn't give us everything we ask for.

I've learned....
That money cant buy many things.

I've learned....
That it's those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular.

I've learned...
That under everyone's hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved.

I've learned....
That to ignore the facts does not change the facts.

I 've learned....
That when you plan to get even with someone, you are only letting that person continue to hurt you.

I've learned....
That love wins, love always wins.

I've learned....
That problems and failures do me good.

I've learned....
That everyone, no matter what they have, and who they are, they need to be greeted with a smile.

I've learned...
That life is tough, but I'm tougher.

I've learned....
That a smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks.

I've learned....
That to envy somebody is just a waste, coz i never know what they've been through to get there.

I've learned....
That at the end, nothing do matters, but God.

I've learned....
That my God is alive, and He trully is.

I've learned....
That without Him, I am totally nothing.