He isnt finished with me yet


It's quite a challenge for making commitment to open our heart up to God every single moment. That's why many people said that daily prayer is the hardest form of prayer. There are days when I feel moved, and there are days when I feel nothing. That's why I need to remind myself again and again : who am I, and what I'm living for.

“You will never know how much you believe something until it is a matter of life
and death.” “If you think of this world as a place intended simply for our
happiness, you find it quite intolerable: think of it as a place of training and
correction and it’s not so bad.” – C.S Lewis

I’m still in process, being wounded, healed, wounded again, and experiencing deeper healing… because, I’m not done yet! He isnt finished with me yet! and He isnt finished with you too :)

It's funny, for when I'm weak, then I'm strong. For God helps those who cant even help themselves. Through the storms in life, He wants me not to depend on myself, friends, even my family, but only depends on Him.

I love this quote:

"Life is a series of pulls back and forth... A tension of opposites, like a
pull on a rubber band. Most of us live somewhere in the middle. A wrestling
match...Which side win? Love wins. Love always wins" ~ Mitch Albom

Sometimes we just like in the middle of wrestling match. Sometimes we're going through setbacks. And actually, setbacks arent always bad, three steps forward and two setbacks is still a step forward :)

~your fellow wrestling Jesus-lover.

3 comments:

mmh... adikku, aku pikir yang ini juga perlu di Indonesiakan, hahaha. Betul, in fact, these few days, I've been through the similar wrestle too. I am in the place where God wanted me to depend not to any figure, I mean even a "powerful" person or one who has influence, they're not a strong string to hang unto, but only "the rope" of Jesus, which is not only strong and firm to hold unto, but also holds us tight and'll never let us go.. nor let us down. Not even a single moment... and surely will bring us from glory to glory.., well sister, you are a blessing through your writings, God blesses you abundantly, inward and outwardly!!!

makasi ya ko :)
sbnerny nulis adlh bag yg paling gmpg. tantangannya gmn bs nyesuain diri sama tulisanku sdr, ga cm bs ngmg aj, or nulis aj. sering bgt ktika ak baca ulang tulisanku, ak berasa ditampar or diingatkan lagi. it's quite a challenge, isnt it? :)

Post a Comment