everyday life

We live in the world that full of crimes.

where murdering, raping, violence arent strange words.

where it's cool to gossip, lie, fornicate, and curse.

i sit at my room, and thinking why everything has to be so damaged?

it seems that there're no difference between "good people" and bad people.

maybe their status, money, and authority has blinded us.

where do true good people go?

they suffered, persecuted, and blamed for bad things that they didnt do

thinking about it,

just made me to tears to know that
me who cant even help myself, cant help them.

why cant we love people that we want?

why cant I express my true feelings?

why everything have to be complicated rather than simple?

I can spit disgust all the time.

it's easier to follow "them" , live like "them", talk like "them"

to be normal teenagers,

rather than be a "hardcore" Jesus follower.

It's easier to just have fun all day,

rather than thinking what God wants me to do.

it's easier to just watching inappropriate movies,

rather than watching and listening to sermons.

it's easier to just gossiping around and to be cool

rather than to ponder.

it's easier to be an up to date person about wordly things,

rather than to spent your time talking to God.

it's easier to be like everyone else

rather than being people that you supposed to be.

narrow way, radical choice.

I dont care what people may say.

I'm not scared of being different from others.

I dont care how many time I should fall.

I will stand up again, rise higher than before.

All I care is You are the ONLY one that does matter.

I dont need my dvd's collection.

My idols cant help me.

I dont need my good reputations.

My achievements cant make me feel better.

But You can.

I cant find the right words to describe Your unfailing love.

I dont know what Your plan in my life.

But one things I surely know.

Once I was dirty, but You cleansed me.

Once I didnt have hope, but You gave me hope.

Once I was blind, but now I see clearly.

And I dont have any reason for not choosing this narrow path.

1 comments:

every minutes is a gift...i'm gifted so u r gifted too...

Post a Comment