Well I surely do, for many times I always thought, where should I belong? I'm like dog in cat kennel, ~sorry, i cant find better example :). It just like stranded in unknown island, kinda frustating.
until I realized that we all are wanderer. All people just trying hard to find their own places. Sometimes there're sacrifice to make. Sometimes we get hurt. We all are broken. Sometimes we think we're on deadlock road that there're no way to get out.
Is it true? maybe yes and maybe no.
it depends on who your God is.
if your god is your money, beauty, reputation, handphone, laptop, boyfriend/girlfriend, husband, children, celebrity, car, house, then im not suprised that you're feeling empty. I may say, you're alive but dead inside.
but if your God is God, then nothing is impossible for Him.
yes, we are all broken. who here among us that hasnt been broken?
yes, we are all sinful.
yes, we are all made mistakes and will always make mistakes.
yes, we all have experienced bad things.
yes, we all are struggling.
it's funny that sometimes we try to hide our "destruction". Let me give you my example, sometimes when i talk with my friends, and trying to help them. It seems like I dont have any flaws. But when no ones around, im the one who need help.
Hiding it isnt gonna make you feel better, like i said it's like a time bomb. someday it'll explode. The truth is we are all broken.
BUT
Psalm 27:10, "When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take care of me."
The truth is my father and mother never forsake me, then moreover God.
im not trying to be naive, but yes it's true.. many times i still feel alone, that God doesnt hear my prayers, that God doesnt care about me. But my stupid thought, temporal emotion, and my deceived heart arent gonna change the fact that God cares about me. He protects me like im His little butterfly.
There're no great man of God. The truth is, there're broken sinful dirty man of great and amazing God.
2 comments:
amen to that!!!
amiiin! terimakasih untuk kejujurannya
Post a Comment