Not guilty

Life is a series of pulls back and forth. For these couple of days, there was something wrong with me. I wasnt feel good at all, I began to doubt God's plan in my life, and focused way too much to my problem. To be honest, it was irritating. I didnt like this kinda feeling at all, I didnt want this to happen. Everything I convinced myself to be positive, but what happened was I just fall deeper. Everytime I remembered this, I just began to cry. I was hurt.

But, just a moment a ago. I accidentally found this song, and I searched the lyric:

I stand accused, there's a list of my long

of all my sins, of everything that I've done wrong

I'm so ashamed, there's nowhere left for me to hide

This is the day, i must answer for my life

My fate is in the Judges hands,

But He turns to me and says

I know you, I love you

I gave My life, to save you

Love paid the price, for Mercy

My verdict, not guilty

How can it be, i cannot begin to comprehend

what kind of Grace, would take the place for all my sins

I stand in owe, now that i have been set free

As the tears well up, as i look at that Cross

Coz it should've been me

My fate was in the Lord's sweet hands,

He stretched them out for me and said

Im falling on my knees to thank You

With everything i am, I praise You

Some people pull the words i heard you say

Love paid the price, for Mercy

My verdict is, not guilty.

This is it, today's the day that I must answer my life, to stand up again, getting off things that I once love and began to love again thesedays. Thanks God for the new hope, new strength. Now Im ready to face the day.

ps: you can listen this song at http://www.tangle.com/Mandisa --- NOT GUILTY

If I listened to all of the praise, I could easily fall into pride, and if I listened to all the horrible things people say, I could easily fall into depression. But God is showing me that my value, my dependence, and my satisfaction, need to come from Him. Satisfaction doesn’t need to come from food. It doesn’t need to come from what other people think about me. Finding satisfaction in God is what true freedom is. - mandisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment